MITNA Exec Meeting
While the Pavilion just closed for the Winter, MITNA is already thinking about next season! Come help us plan out what we will do, and who will do it.
Executive Committee meeting in preparation for elections
- schedule elections general body meeting
- debriefing of Learn to sail 2008
- updates/comments on the website
- Nevermore : update / trip planning
- quick brainstorming on sailing events for 2009
The Officers of the Association shall consist of :
- Vice Commodore
- Race Committee Chairman.
- Five "members at large"
- The Commodore shall preside at all meetings of the Association and the Executive Committee and enforce the regulations of the Association.
- The Vice Commodore shall assist the Commodore in the performance of his duties and in the absence of the Commodore officiate in his stead.
- The Secretary shall keep minutes of all meetings of the Association and the Executive Committee, carry on necessary correspondence, and publicize the meetings and activities of the Association.
- The Treasurer shall keep records of the property of the Association and execute the financial business of the Association.
- The Race Committee Chairman shall manage the competitive sailing activities of the Association.
Questions about this event should be directed to the organizer(s): MITNA Exec