X-Dimension work party
|Registration Ends:||30-March-2013 at midnight|
DescriptionWe're hoping to make significant progress on many XD projects as the boat will splash (be put in the water) in the next week or so. The things we will focus on:
- The engine. We hope to get the engine to a point on Saturday that it could be started (not to say we will start the engine...).
- Rudder. We need to finish work on the rudder stuffing box.
- Winches. Some winches need to be cleaned and lubed.
- Bottom. We need to prepare the bottom for the antifoul paint. If the weather is right, we might paint the bottom.
- Interior bin covers need retaining latches
- Cabin and hatch lights (windows) will need to be installed.
- And much more.
We will start around 9:30, and run until ~4:00 or later in the afternoon.
As usual, there will be some rides from the pavilion, leaving just after 9 AM and returning in the afternoon. Please add a comment if you need a ride/are able to provide rides.
Questions about this event should be directed to the organizer(s): SCOTT DYNES