MITNA Elections Meeting
At the Sailing Pavilion (doors will be open for the meeting)
Pizza! will of course be available.
Time to elect a new MITNA Executive Committee! Help us run all the many sailing events next year: learn to sail, racing, R19 harbor trips, Nevermore Bluewater trips, etc, etc, etc.
The meetings should end by 19:30.
- elections (see positions below)
- 2008 year review
- Nevermore : update / trip planning
- preview for 2009
The Officers of the Association shall consist of :
- Vice Commodore
- Race Committee Chairman.
- Not more than five "members at large"
- The Commodore shall preside at all meetings of the Association and the Executive Committee and enforce the regulations of the Association.
- The Vice Commodore shall assist the Commodore in the performance of his duties and in the absence of the Commodore officiate in his stead.
- The Secretary shall keep minutes of all meetings of the Association and the Executive Committee, carry on necessary correspondence, and publicize the meetings and activities of the Association.
- The Treasurer shall keep records of the property of the Association and execute the financial business of the Association.
- The Race Committee Chairman shall manage the competitive sailing activities of the Association.
Questions about this event should be directed to the organizer(s): MITNA Exec