Pavilion Intro for Experienced Sailors
Introduction to the Sailing Pavilion and the Tech Dinghy for Experienced Sailors
Class will be about 1-2 hours long and covers:
- General information about MIT's Sailing Program.
- Tour of the facility - what we have and where it all is - how you can use it.
- Quick demo of rigging a Tech Dinghy (the boat everyone starts on).
If you have your sailing card and want to go sailing afterwards, we will help you rig up a boat.
- You want to sail at MIT.
- You know how to sail and rig a small boat of some kind.
- You are an MIT student or affiliated or have an MIT Sailing Card.
Questions about this event should be directed to the organizer(s): Eric Gibber