This page is intended as a way for sailors to quickly determine which systems on the boat are not operating normally. Please enter information about any systems that are not operating correctly on the boat, or which are operating in a non-standard way that skippers and crew should know about. Please keep these items in general order of the Systems Description wiki pages.
Rigging - Sails, Lines, Sailing Hardware
- The top of the roller-furler sometimes catches the port spin halyard at the top of the mast when the #1 genoa is raised too high.
- Water leak at mast
- Binacle compass needs calibration (may be off by > 10 degrees)
- Porthole above galley sink leaks
- 110v system (shore power/110v outlets/water heater) disconnected
- The Jabsco electric diaphragm bilge pump is not working as of Aug 2016; fuse removed from switch.
- The cockpit manual bilge pump (located port of helm) is not working as of Oct 2016.
- Tachometer not calibrated
- Coolant leak
- Oil leak
- Fuel tank leak
- slow air leaks in pontoons
- incorrect registration number
- engine idles rough